What's new

200 Derby extra DE blades for $13.77

Thanks! Now I have enough blades till I'm 90. This is the best deal I have seen. They must have just dropped the prices to $13.22 because that's what I got them for.
I have been using Derby Extras a lot lately, they are turning into one of my favorite blades.

That's bizarre. Where is the bottom for DE blades? Wouldn't it be great to sell these in a couple of years for double what we paid for them - lol?

I find the Derby blades to be great for me. Along with Astra SPs, they are my favorite inexpensive blade. That is a great price. My only concern is that the write up looks as though they are sending 100 blades (20 five packs). I'm curious to hear from someone who has received their order already.

Mike

I wasn't planning on stocking more than 100 blades, but with all the killer deals you guys have been posting, I'll be just under 400 after this.

My confirmation email says:[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Delivery estimate:
May 10, 2012 - May 15, 2012 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "200 Derby Extra Double Edge Razor Blades"
Health and Beauty; $13.22
In Stock[/SIZE][/FONT]

I find the Derby blades to be great for me. Along with Astra SPs, they are my favorite inexpensive blade. That is a great price. My only concern is that the write up looks as though they are sending 100 blades (20 five packs). I'm curious to hear from someone who has received their order already.

Mike

Mike: not to worry. I ordered back at $14.XX and got 2X100.

Reviews says they have a bad quality control. I don't see how wrapped blades can be any different from particular retails but I may try to shave with the few Derbys that I have from my first batch 3 years ago to see if it would be worth it. Regardless, they work great for the nether regions.

Top Bottom