What's new

20 things men in their 30's (and up) need to stop doing.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Not sure if your guys realized it, but i did not write the article/list. I simply shared it, it was not my intention to offend or judge anyone.

While i agree with some things on the list, i also disagree with others.
I thought you wrote it :blush: but that was okay as I wasn't offended.

I really enjoyed reading the list of 20 things men in their 30's (and up) need to stop doing.

It is the perfect way to find out what uptight people are uptight about.

View attachment 585405

It would be quite uncomfortable to go up to anyone and ask them, "What are you uptight about?"

It's much better if they just make a list and let everyone know... so the rest of us can annoy them by doing some the things on their list. :001_smile

Posts like this make me wish there was a Like option.
I suppose I'll have to settle for ^^^THIS^^^.

Let's be honest here.

If this is the way you dress for a round of golf...

$gentleman-in-his-plus-fours-ready-to-play-a-game-of-golf.jpg

...then you have every right to get your shorts in a twist
when some lower-class dimwit shows up on the links wearing a T-shirt.
You are supposed to feel uncomfortable around such riffraff.

If this sticker...

$index.jpg

...is still on the back of your...

$dr30-4151.jpg

...then you have every right to be offended by the sight of:

$Bernie-bumper-sticker.jpg

on the back of some old Subaru:

$5001398233_d57ff1abf7_b.jpg

16. Pierced ears (or anything else)- How old are you now? Seriously, nobody wears earrings anymore.
And body piercing? Really, Rodman? You're going there? REALLY?
Wow, two 1990's references, one right after the other. Fresh.

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
"Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped tur......what? I'm 46 now so none of this is cool anymore?...but but...."

$an.gif

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
If you ever visit me we are an eternally hugging Italian family. Makes some people very uncomfortable as you can feel the rigidity in their spine.

No huggie. No foodie. :laugh:

I had a friend in Cleveland who was a first generation American. One thing I learned when I ate at his parents house- don't wear a belt. In fact, sweat pants might be in order :001_smile

I had a friend in Cleveland who was a first generation American. One thing I learned when I ate at his parents house- don't wear a belt. In fact, sweat pants might be in order :001_smile

First time I brought a girl to meet the family she was dismayed by two things.

Boisterous talk.

Lasagna as an appetizer.

If you ever visit me we are an eternally hugging Italian family. Makes some people very uncomfortable as you can feel the rigidity in their spine.

No huggie. No foodie. :laugh:

OMG, I thought we were the only family that did that, must be an Italian thing. The best ones are the people that stick their butt out and just try and hug your shoulders LOL.

One more thing to add. Stop driving a Honda civic thinking its a race car
Honda civics acctually make fantastic race cars, for decades they have been offered with independant rear suspension and double wish bone up front.
the chassis from the ED/EF series onwards are very stiff from factory and the strut mounts are strong enough to take heavy spring rates.
engine wise they have always had the option of good engines however many domestic markets whernt offered them.
they acctually make fantastic race cars but driving like your in a race car on public streets regardless of the male or model is something grown ups need to do, keep your race car driving to the track.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I will hug the uncofortableness out of anyone. I like to get right in there and go all out. I'm all for a good firm handshake, that's the normal thing to do. But if a hug is initated you're getting a bear hug.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Actual conversation tonight between myself (31) and my brother (39).

Brother "check out this selfie I took the other day"
Me while thinking of this thread "stop taking selfies, you're too old for that"
Brother "What?..I got a selfie button on my phone, It's awesome".

Top Bottom