What's new

20 things men in their 30's (and up) need to stop doing.

OMG, I thought we were the only family that did that, must be an Italian thing. The best ones are the people that stick their butt out and just try and hug your shoulders LOL.
I'm part Italian and Puerto Rican, so it's double the hug intensity:lol: $5237485573_group_hug_xlarge.jpeg

I think I got a hug for my birthday once.

During a HS hockey game our goalie was on his back so I layed down in front of a slap shot and stopped a goal. When the play was dead our goalie came over and threw his arms around my shoulders and squeezed. Is that what this "hug" thing is that you all keep talking about? If it is I don't think I like them. I felt very uncomfortable having a sweaty kid "hug" me on the ice in front of several hundred people. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

During a HS hockey game our goalie was on his back so I layed down in front of a slap shot and stopped a goal. When the play was dead our goalie came over and threw his arms around my shoulders and squeezed. Is that what this "hug" thing is that you all keep talking about? If it is I don't think I like them. I felt very uncomfortable having a sweaty kid "hug" me on the ice in front of several hundred people. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

Well, you are from Frostbite Falls after all. :laugh:

The more I think about It, I think That I can do what I like.
Who are you to tell me what I should or should not do.
$biker.jpeg

Tell this fellow not to were a chain wallet ?
Well, You can, I'm not going to.

Top Bottom