What's new

20% off at Elite Razor

I've had plenty of time to spend in the shop this year and have accumulated a wide and varied selection of razor and brush handles that are ready to ship (over 75 brush handles and 100 razor handles). My shelves are full and that translates into savings for you on wood, stone, resin, hybrid and metal pieces.

Through the end of October, I am offering a 20% discount on all in-stock handles. Just enter October20 at checkout to receive the discount.

Please visit my site at www.eliterazor.com and see if there is something that catches your eye.

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I just finished up a few new brushes and have listed them on my site. These are all eligible for the 20% sale discount, just enter October20 at checkout.

Mesquite Burl and Resin (26mm)
[Image: 60zs6em.jpg]

Madagascar Plum Burl (24mm)
[Image: nbN4GGS.jpg]

Madagascar Plum Burl and Resin (24mm)
[Image: PtijXuN.jpg]

Molten Metals Resin (24mm)
[Image: oj4sm9A.jpg]

Bob

These are two exceptionally nice brushes that have just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com. I also just received a shipment of knots and am fully stocked in all sizes of the Manchurian White and High Mountain White knots.

Remember, all in-stock handles are on sale through the end of the month. Just enter October20 at checkout to receive a 20% discount.

Bloodwood (24 - 26mm)
[Image: suYS6ao.jpg]

Spalted Maple (24 - 26mm)
[Image: l7G1uNG.jpg]

Bob

Top Bottom