What's new

2 years of waiting - my Wolfman is now home

I‘m absolutely speechless, so... type away if you wish..
Over the moon!!! [emoji7] Awoooooo!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Congrats. What gap did you get? I’ll be interested to hear how you like the OC. I almost got an OC, but went with the SB after reading reviews.

Thank you [emoji4]

@ugadawg: 1.15 gap, haven’t used it yet, I’ll let you know as soon as I complete the 1st shave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beautiful razor! Always wanted one, but couldn't swing that kind of cash, and also the very long wait. No patience. Interested to see your thoughts on it when you get your first shave in.

What a beautiful razor!
So the Wolfman cap is engineered to hold / position the blade by the four (4) corner tabs only?
Interesting that it appears not to utilize any of the "internal" blade slots, holes, etc. that have evolved over time.

What a beautiful razor!
So the Wolfman cap is engineered to hold / position the blade by the four (4) corner tabs only?
Interesting that it appears not to utilize any of the "internal" blade slots, holes, etc. that have evolved over time.
That's correct, I love how unique the wr2 is in design and how clean the blase plate looks without any holes. However, it's not the only razor to hold the blade that way. The vintage Gillette New Short comb and long comb razors hold the blade in a similar but not identical way.

Top Bottom