What's new

2 PIFS for active duty military personnel. Open until December 7th.

This Thanksgiving I was feeling especially grateful for the men and women who have our backs all over the world so I decided to create 2 PIFs for active military personnel. All I ask is that you be active duty or currently activated National Guard. I will be giving away 2 very nice handcrafted colognes from Bonny Doon Farms.

The first PIF is for Meehan Bay Rhum cologne - this is a very luxurious Bay Rhum and the bottle is about 90%. Here is description: Blended in small batches by hand and aged in the estate's cellars, using only the highest grades of native Virgin Islands Bay oil, Bulgarian rose water and spirits of cane. Ours is the finest product of its kind anywhere.

The second PIF is for Meehan Uplands cologne. The bottle is about 95% Here is the description: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Made with 12 pure rich oils, including Oak Moss, Spruce, Cedarwood, Rosemary, Verbena, Sage, Lavender and Artemisia. Properly aged in the farms cellar. Sprinkler top in rectangular glass.[/FONT]

If you want to participate please state which cologne you're interested in (or both) and your branch of service. I'll use a random generator to pick 2 names on Pearl Harbor Day, December 7th. To open this up to overseas personnel I want to ship to APO addresses.

Thank you for your service and good luck!

Well, first and foremost, thanks for your support! And please count me in. I'm a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force.

Thank you for the genorous offer. I'd love to be put in the running for the Uplands scent. I'm an active duty Tech Sergeant in the Air Force. If I'm lucky enough to be picked I'll make sure I send some to my brother who is also a Tech Sergeant and avid wet shaver. He PIFd me all his creams because he's deployed and won't have time to shave properly. The least I can do is help him smell a little better.

I'm in, thanks for your support. Active duty Air Force here. I'd be in for both. I love bay rum, but the Uplands sounds really nice. I think I would prefer the latter.

I'm NOT in as I'm out now, but just wanted to say thank you for supporting our military members and thank you to those still serving.

OK, I have an update on the PIF. Sorry for delay but I ended up going out of town with some friends this weekend. I used random.org's website to pick and the winners are:

Bay Rhum - KW Driver
Uplands - spaidw

I've sent PMs to both but I want to thank the entire group for their service!

Top Bottom