What's new

2 Brush Student PIF

I have a Mondial 1908 Boar Brush and a RazoRock Plissoft barber pole synthetic. The Mondial came all the way from Australia.

I would like this to go to a fulltime student or someone working part time also attending school. Just say you are in or not.

Random.org will generate the winning number. I will keep this open for about a week depending on interest.
Continental United States only please.

Attachments

• 20210211_231334.jpg
    20210211_231334.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks for your kindness. I am just a student of life these days. Respectfully not in.

Im in for my son who is a full time student at The University of Mount Union. He is gaining interest in wet shaving and has used my setup a few time when home on break from school. Please disregard if that doesn't meet the guidelines for the PIF. Thanks

Fantastic PIF. Older student here, but not full time, so not in. Great to see you encouraging those who are pursuing additional learning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks for your kindness. I am just a student of life these days. Respectfully not in.
I think my major was in "Life" at the Skool of Hard Knocks!

Ha! It was pass or fail and I took several courses several times! I'm a slow learner. Excellent PIF, respectfully not in friend.

Top Bottom