What's new

2 Black Eagle stunners in the mail!

The amber one is hand tied and the black one is a special Halloween edition. Very excited about these 2!

D985F89B-4B95-4C37-949B-D37F9935E162.jpeg

Thanks for answering. Was not sure if everyone is willing to share that info. I've been wet shaving for a little over a year (late starter) and have about 15 now. I'll eventually sell a few as I am ending up with some that are very similar feeling but it's been fun trying and learning!

Thanks for answering. Was not sure if everyone is willing to share that info. I've been wet shaving for a little over a year (late starter) and have about 15 now. I'll eventually sell a few as I am ending up with some that are very similar feeling but it's been fun trying and learning!
Your welcome! Please let me know if you need any advice on any brushes. I have tried them all except a Wiborg. Happy Shaving!

I received a hand tied knot Black Eagle back in March and have been using it regularly to test it!! It's awesome!! It too is a prototype. Mine is 25mm.
Awesome! Really impressed with the hand tied knot. It reminds me of the knots by Declaration.

Top Bottom