What's new

2,000 Post PIF

Chadao, congrats on reaching P2K, and thanks again for your very generous PIFs! This will be my 45th razor, but my first injector! I'm looking forward to trying it out! Hopefully I won't develop another AD!

I hope I sterilized it good enough so you don't catch injector RAD from me.

Chadao, congrats on reaching P2K, and thanks again for your very generous PIFs! This will be my 45th razor, but my first injector! I'm looking forward to trying it out! Hopefully I won't develop another AD!

Pierce, congrats again on reaching 2K.... I'm stoked on getting to try out some new gear!!! This will be my first non-Gillette DE, first with Gillette black, first time with arko!! In fact, I haven't used anything that is headed my way! It's like an early Christmas!! And congrats to the other winners as well...

Just want to give a huge thanks to Pierce. This PIF seemed too good to be true, and I received it today. The cream and soap stick smell amazing and are just the kind of scents that I like. The Weber razor is heavier than I expected and feels great in the hand. The brush is beautiful and also feels very comfortable in the hand. Looking forward to trying everything in it.

Disclaimer: The Veg not included

$WrGBviJ.jpg

full

I would like to report back that the goods have arrived to the desert in good form, and have been put into use. As my first "modern" razor, I find the DE89 is quite comfortable and mild to shave with. I got to break it in last night for it's first head shave and it performed perfectly... Thanks for opening the door for me on the modern razors... i probably would have never tried it otherwise!! Thanks again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an old hand and I'm in.

Great PIF! Am I crazy that I'm really excited about the Dragonwell tea? That's my favorite variety.

Nick

Top Bottom