What's new

2,000 Post PIF

I am young, my skin is tender, and I'm in.

I've been around a while, I just don't post a lot. Not much to say I guess. Thanks for the PIF!

"I am young, my skin is tender, and I'm in.

Please let me add one about me. Not so good looking and need any help that i can get.

Thanks

Unadan, you have too many posts for the Noob group. I'm putting you in the Old Hands. Good luck.

Okay folks...PIF is closed. I'll have the winners in about ten or fifteen minutes. Thanks for all the fun.

Pierce

This PIF is closed! :a47:Thanks everyone for entering. I wish everyone could win in this great group of folks.:a22:

I decided to use a random number generator and I chose this: http://www.random.org/integers/

Winner in the #3 is Best:badger::badger::badger:...hdjj00, one of the last entrants, from Texas.

Winner amongst the Tender Skins:a50::a50::a50:...morcoffee, serving our country in Afghanistan. Thanks for your service morcoffee.

And, and...:popc:the winner in the Old Hands category is:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:...jtokle, from Fort Worth. Huh, two from Texas and one from Afghanistan. I guess if your weather isn't hot :bayrum2:and dry :devil2: you didn't stand a chance in this PIF.

Thanks again everyone. Winners, if you get your addresses to me via PM tonight, I will get your loot in the mail tomorrow. If you don't, you have to wait a week until I return from Indiana.

Now I have to start working on my 3,000 post PIF.:confused1

Pierce

Wow, what a pleasant surprise. I've been keeping my eye on this one, fingers crossed. Everything in that PIF is exciting to me and I'm super jazzed about this :biggrin1:

Congratulations to the other winners, congratulations to Chadao on his 2,000th post, and thanks to him for such an amazing PIF.

Top Bottom