What's new

1st Injector Shave: WooooooooHoooooooo!

I mean historically I guess. Gillette is the much larger and bigger company. As a razor, they are every bit as good as a Gillette and better in many cases. That is what I was implying.

Exactly. I think Gillette was a few years ahead of Schick, and they just spent so much more money than Schick. It's kind of like Home Depot and Lowes. They are number one and number two, but the revenue Delta between the two of them is enormous.

I recently recieved my "E" type injector. I have not shaved with it yet but will soon and I hope it to be a the pleasant experience most seem to enjoy from their injectors.

I have an I Type Hydro-Magic Injector. It gives a great shave, but almost seems to easy to use. It very likely gives a closer shave that I get with my DE razors.

However, I like that my DE razor has had a bit of a learning curve. :thumbup1:

I have an I Type Hydro-Magic Injector. It gives a great shave, but almost seems to easy to use. It very likely gives a closer shave that I get with my DE razors.

I have an I-1 type and a G type. The G type will zap through a beard like a laser beam. The I is actually a bit milder imo. I like em both. Currently using them several times a week.

Top Bottom