What's new

1st Injector Razor

There are only two current manufacturers of Injector blades, Schick and Personna. The Ted Pellas are re-branded Personnas and are made in the US. Schicks are made in China, and I prefer them over the Personnas. You can find many NOS brands of Injector blades on eBay.
Thank you.

They appear to be sold only in Japan, but nobody really knows where they are made.
I could have sworn I saw something with :proline" in the title on Amazon. Then again, I could be imagining things.

Glad to see you're enjoying the injector. I have yet to get a bad shave with one. There are some B-20s currently on Etsy. Just bought some.
Thank you!

Glad to see you're enjoying the injector. I have yet to get a bad shave with one.

There are some B-20s currently on Etsy. Just bought some.

Schick Japan also makes/sells “regular” Injector blades and Twin Injector blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Schick Japan also makes/sells “regular” Injector blades and Twin Injector blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have some twins on the way. Can't wait to try them. Nice to have options. Although I have 24 packs of schick (chick) blades.

So I got my Ted Pella blades in and tried them yesterday. Today I used the yellow pack Schick blade. Maybe it was just that one blade, but I felt that the Pella blades were more "harsh." Maybe "scratchy" would be a better term. I definitely thought the Schick blade was smoother.

Thoughts?

I understand the Pella blades are made by Personna. If so, I’ve used the Personna injector blades many times and found that I would easily nick myself with that first shave. They would smooth out for me by the second shave. I like them and still have about 20 remaining somewhere in my blade stash.

Top Bottom