What's new

1st Generation of B&M Oceana

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I shaved with this soap this morning and this soap takes a lot of water to get the lather to loosen up. I got a good shave, but I always make sure I get a good shave regardless of how good or bad the soap is. I have always liked the the fragrance of this soap and matching balm. It smells like just out of the shower and is perfect for warmer weather.

I waited patiently all last summer waiting for the Omnibus release and it never came. I understand now that they have two other scents that are summer fragrances, but not the same, that they aren't bringing it back any time soon. LGC works as an early summer scent for me and I guess an all summer scent now.

Oceana lit up my skin so badly!

The Latha lavanda and original were superb!
Especially the original (black label), the scent was phenomenal!

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I waited patiently all last summer waiting for the Omnibus release and it never came. I understand now that they have two other scents that are summer fragrances, but not the same, that they aren't bringing it back any time soon. LGC works as an early summer scent for me and I guess an all summer scent now.

LGC?

I really like Oceana. Always reminds me of the Gulf Coast early in the morning when the days are still cool.

Top Bottom