What's new

1st Annual B&B Radio Show May 1, 2017 - Mail Call, Commentary, Comments

I'm subscribed to the YouTube channel, but haven't had a chance to actually watch anything there. I did just subscribe to the podcast version through my favorite podcast app, but I've only had a chance to listen to a couple of episodes. So far, I've enjoyed listening to the first couple. My only suggestions would be keep them under 20 minutes. I enjoy listening to the old ads, but the musical transitions/interludes don't do much for me.

Question about the PIF/Treasure hunt...Will we need to listen/watch the episode? Will you notify us here when it's posted? I like to do things in order, so otherwise I wouldn't actually get to this episode for a few weeks/months.

I'm subscribed to the YouTube channel, but haven't had a chance to actually watch anything there. I did just subscribe to the podcast version through my favorite podcast app, but I've only had a chance to listen to a couple of episodes. So far, I've enjoyed listening to the first couple. My only suggestions would be keep them under 20 minutes. I enjoy listening to the old ads, but the musical transitions/interludes don't do much for me.

Question about the PIF/Treasure hunt...Will we need to listen/watch the episode? Will you notify us here when it's posted? I like to do things in order, so otherwise I wouldn't actually get to this episode for a few weeks/months.
Thanks Garrett for the comments. As to the Show 20 mins would be a tad hard based on the show outlines. If we did once a week it may be possible, however production would suffer. Also since the Podcast is actually just a copy of the Video Broadcasts, quite a bit gets lost in translation, considering it is primarily a "show" an not a specific podcast. But we may look at a podcast "Version" down the road. As to the contest all the hints and easter eggs will be in the MAy 1 show, as well as instructions on how to enter the PIF here on the Forum. Yes you will need to watch the episode, however the "easter eggs" will be attainable but listening to the podcast as well, but you may....... have to search on the video for something. no more hints, LOL

Another Little hint of the prizes 3 lucky winners will receive. Are you ready for the hunt?

Hint2.jpg

Question for the show maybe? What are all the metals that are being used today to manufacture razors and how they differentiate from each other in terms of wieght, looks, price, maintenance etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last call B&B for comments, Questions, Congrats, and stuff for this Show

MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN ON MAY 1ST!
As we will be giving instructions on the Show on how to win the great prizes we are giving out on our 1st anniversary show which include:

Movie Theater Gift card for you and the Family ( SOME GREAT MOVIES COMING OUT)
+ 3 shaving items, for 3 lucky winners, that you will want to own

Here is a hint:

Watch & Listed to the show carefully To WIN!!!

Top Bottom