What's new

1L Myrsol?

I would check out the postage first. The postage to Sweden is more than the cost of the product.

On the other hand if you are sure this is is the product for you go for it! Myrsol is good stuff.

Don't forget the discount code for B&B members.

Never tried any Myrsol before but seeing the great value on a liter bottle makes me doubtful, should I go for a liter of the balsamic or try the much more expensive smaller bottles?

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/afte...504-myrsol-after-shave-balsamic-water-1l.html

I'm going to need even more shelves I guess..:001_rolle

If you find the Agua Balsamica is for you, and you are not interested in the (very cool) glass bottle, then a 1 litre is usually the best 'Bang for your Buck' (shipping cost's do need to be factored in though). Most people will buy the smaller glass bottle, fall in love with it, and then buy the larger, more cost effective sizes and decant into the bottles.

So, in a nutshell - should you go for it? Maybe.

You most likely will like the
Agua Balsamica (I'm assuming you've read the reviews and descriptions, here and elsewhere), but not all do..

In closing, if the glass bottle is not important to you, the shipping is not a killer, and you like/trust what you've read about the scent, then yes! You should definitely maybe go for the 1 litre. Does this help?

Benoni, if you would like, pm me your address and I will send you a sample of it - just in case :wink2:.

-s

Last edited:
If you find the Agua Balsamica is for you, and you are not interested in the (very cool) glass bottle, then a 1 litre is usually the best 'Bang for your Buck' (shipping cost's do need to be factored in though). Most people will buy the smaller glass bottle, fall in love with it, and then buy the larger, more cost effective sizes and decant into the bottles.

So, in a nutshell - should you go for it? Maybe.

You most likely will like the
Agua Balsamica (I'm assuming you've read the reviews and descriptions, here and elsewhere), but not all do..

In closing, if the glass bottle is not important to you, the shipping is not a killer, and you like/trust what you've read about the scent, then yes! You should definitely maybe go for the 1 litre. Does this help?

Benoni, if you would like, pm me your address and I will send you a sample of it - just in case :wink2:.

-s

I know most 'should I...' topics are useless. I do however feel that buying the small glass bottle would 'bother' me in a strange way. Are these liter bottles mainly used to fill up the smaller ones or for barber use?

As I'm 23 and just started this wonderful adventure about 10 months ago I am willing to try various splashes/balms so I can find what works for me. The ones I have loved thus far are Floid Blue and Speick Active (Clubman and AV follow closely).

Shipping would not be an issue as I live in Belgium, very nice shipping rates within Middle-Europe. A sample would be great but not an option as I assume you reside on the other side of the atlantic?

I know most 'should I...' topics are useless. I do however feel that buying the small glass bottle would 'bother' me in a strange way. Are these liter bottles mainly used to fill up the smaller ones or for barber use?

As I'm 23 and just started this wonderful adventure about 10 months ago I am willing to try various splashes/balms so I can find what works for me. The ones I have loved thus far are Floid Blue and Speick Active (Clubman and AV follow closely).

Shipping would not be an issue as I live in Belgium, very nice shipping rates within Middle-Europe. A sample would be great but not an option as I assume you reside on the other side of the atlantic?

My knee jerk reaction, on finding out your age - Don't do it. You are far too young, and there are far too many A/S's* out there to make such a 'long term' commitment.

Having said that, there is no reason you would not like it, alot (I do). There is also no reason for you to take my advice about commitment, just ask my ex-wife. On the other hand, maybe not..

OK, all kidding aside, I really like the stuff, but it is unique, and at least a 'whiff' of the scent might be prudent before such a large commitment/purchase. So, while I am indeed on the other side of the Atlantic (also the Pacific, depending of course, on which way you head out..) I would still be happy to send a sample if you'd like. It would be small, due to shipping costs (think single use here) but at least you would have a basis to make your decision on.

Either way, No Worries!

-s

*:001_tongu

Top Bottom