What's new

1956 Serial Toggle Nickel Plated

I just received it. It is serial number 3805. Here are some more pictures.

$L1020815.jpg$L1020816.jpg$L1020817.jpg$L1020818.jpg

Hey Nick...

He shipped it last night and we are both in NJ so it got here pretty quick. It's good but still in rough condition. The "green" scares me a little.

Glenn, you may be surprised how nicely it cleans up. The other Nickel Serial Numbered Toggle is #3478 and yours is #3804. As the saying goes, "Very interesting"

congrats on a very special score!! and like others have said...the Cap is magician when it comes to razors!!

Glenn, you may be surprised how nicely it cleans up. The other Nickel Serial Numbered Toggle is #3478 and yours is #3804. As the saying goes, "Very interesting"

Thanks for the encouragement Tom. :001_smile By the way, my serial number is in fact 3805 not 3804. We don't want to start any rumors - lol. I have to apologize, my pictures aren't that good especially the one of the serial number.

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement Tom. :001_smile By the way, my serial number is in fact 3805 not 3804. We don't want to start any rumors - lol.

Sorry about the number typo Glenn.:blushing:

I'm really happy for you sir. This really is an amazing find. After all the years of looking at razors, this is only the second one like this I've seen.
Big time congrats!!

Gearing up for yet another Conti collector's item! I'm excited to see this one. After this one, I will have worked on every Gillette adjustable model, right?

A few weeks ago, I just did my first red dot fatboy, that was quite enjoyable.

Hi CAP! Thanks for agreeing to work on my serial toggle for me. As far as you working on all different models of adjustable I think you are missing this one.

$1960 (F4) Chrome Toggle.jpg

I have one of this type that I may send to you. :001_smile

Last edited:
Top Bottom