What's new

FS 1940s Gillette Hybrid Tech full set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling this to make room for inbound new acquisitions. 1940s full original Gillette Hybrid Tech set, original rhodium and in the wellknown tan leather case. The only solid bar RFB that Gillette ever made and the smoothest DE I’ve ever used. Very small mark on the back of the baseplate (3rd pic, mark on left next to ‘British Pat. Number’) otherwise very good condition indeed. Case has been used but is overall in good condition, zipper closes like it should. Blade bank o.k., small marks on the inside. The Hybrid Tech is the most stealth high-end razor of all, and once you hold and shave with one you know what the fuss is about...

Asking 250 USD due to rarity and condition.

I am in Europe. Standard shipping without Track&Trace/insurance worldwide 10 USD in box. Shipping with Track&Trace/insurance 50 USD to US, 35 USD to UK. Other countries please pm. Sorry for crazy T&T shipping prices, am only charging at cost.

Please see all pics below to evaluate condition. Thanks for looking.

347B8E00-CCE8-4428-A34D-B88C27A571DE.jpeg
4F6D5247-9292-4599-9C78-B05A54D00729.jpeg
22B1FA5C-58A0-4884-983B-DA867309B57A.jpeg
FE42DA6E-A42A-456B-B3B2-DF5A50EFADBD.jpeg
F1856814-0BE8-4AB3-9653-54BA4FD2D678.jpeg

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Awesome price for a remarkable White Whale! If I didn’t already have one, I’d be jumping out of the Sabbatical and all over this. Good luck with the sale, and congrats to the lucky buyer of this extraordinary shaver!

In better or equal condition to the two I have. I can't justify purchasing a third, plus want more shavers to experience this incredibly rare shaving experience. Congrats to the future owner.

~Kai

Hi guys, wanted to mention that today another Hybrid Tech (razor only, no case or blade bank) sold on Ebay for 240 USD...

Hi guys. As some of you have reached out to me and initiated good (but uncommitting) dialogues on this razor I want to be fully transparent that I need to sell this to the first buyer offering full commitment to purchase; this even if other non-committing dialogues are ongoing. I assume this is standard business practice and apologize for any inconveniencies.
All the best,
Peter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom