What's new

1940-1941 Injector

I’ve got a Schick Injector dating from around 1940 or so. I bought it years ago from a collectible store.... it’s solid aluminum with an Art Deco style case. I know it’s worth more than a few dollars. Anyone else here have or know much about this razor? ....
04CC937D-96AC-42B3-8F56-07AE7D81A960.jpeg

Yes, they only made it for 2 years.
When the war started it was discontinued. They needed the aluminum for the factories.:.armaments.
I’m not really a collector. I just used to browse through antique stores looking for razors. I paid 10 bucks for it. Almost 20 years ago. It’s a rare razor.

I just checked prices for
it on eBay......
It’s value is pretty high.
I guess that I’m answering my own questions about it.

I’ll try it out for my next shave.
I have blades for it, but haven’t used it yet.

Last edited:
I read that they were made for only about six months. They shave about like a type E. Loading a blade without scraping it against the stops can be challenging.
20200627_101326.jpg

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Having had a couple three Type F the rarest thing to find is a nonwarped original case
That one looks pretty nice. Valuations are not something we are supposed to be giving through. Ebay gives an idea, but lots of shill bidding skews their results

Say that again! My case looks like that from the front, but it is so warped that it won't close with the razor inside.

Top Bottom