What's new

1920s-1940s Art Deco style razors

I don't know if this razor handle fits into this Art Deco category. It has no brand name, but it looks like it was from that period.

View attachment 1075675

Wow, that is incredible - and I think it definitely fits the art deco definition:”It combined modern styles with fine craftsmanship and rich materials”!!

I never saw one like that before. Maybe someone has more info - it is fantastic!

Last edited:
Wow, that is incredible - and I think it definitely fit the art deco definition:”It combined modern styles with fine craftsmanship and rich materials”!!

I never saw one like that before. Maybe someone has more info - it is fantastic!

It looks like it was designed for the ladies. I have seen a few other ladies razors from that time period.

Great collection. I'm especially envious of the Darwin Original since I have a cased Darwin DeLuxe, a cased Darwin Standard, and a cased Darwin Adjustable. BTW, I also have two cased Krects, and a Ziglar.

Great collection. I'm especially envious of the Darwin Original since I have a cased Darwin DeLuxe, a cased Darwin Standard, and a cased Darwin Adjustable. BTW, I also have two cased Krects, and a Ziglar. The Darwin original is my grail razor.

There are some SE Art Deco razors as well. Like the G-Bar and the Micromatic to name a few.

IMG_8974.JPG

IMG_9917.JPG

Top Bottom