What's new

1803 Dakota Handmade Shoes...

Fellas - just felt I should mention these to you all, as from what I hear, they are goign out of business. GREAT time to snag a pair of AMAZING shoes - before they are gone for good.

full

First, let me say these shoes immediately impress you... the quality of these shoes is simply astonishing. This firm provides you with 2 types of orthodics, depending on your personal preference, as well as an extra set of gorgeous handmade laces.

full

Below - note the difference between the standard cork/latex memory foam orthodics, and the INCREDIBLY luxurious Comfort upgrade system (both come standard). I have owned (or currently own) Mephisto's, eccos, wesco, Allen Edmonds, and other high $, high quality footwear, and these trump them all (in my opinion).

full

full

full

full

full

Pretty impressive eh? Now lets take a look inside, at the incredible construction, and hand sticking on these suckers. (Note: the quality of the leather is SUPERB and quite buttery)

With orthodic....
full

Orthodic removed...
full

full

full

full

These shoes CAN be re-soled, so they are reasonably economical.

Some misc pics...
full

full

full

full

full

full

All in all - amazing shoes... I highly recommend!

Last edited by a moderator:
roughrider said:
Very nice Joel. Did you get a deal?
Yeah - I got a discounted price, and free shipping... ended up paying about half price. They are every bit as good as the $345 Mephisto Tyrus' I have - and are classier (in my opinion).

Don't pay attention to these smarties. I think those are darn nice shoes and I'm off to do a Google on them to see if I can get a deal before they go.

Thanks.

Top Bottom