What's new

15 Volunteers needed - 45th Parallel aftershave evaluation

1488746931967-1.jpeg

The time has arrived gents - first come, first served! I have waited until this evening to post this in order to give as many guys as possible a shot. If you have participated in one of these in the past, thank you. Please consider letting another try this evaluation.

I have two formulations and need your feedback on them in order to know which to move forward with. This is a similar scent to our other 45th Parallel products - balm, shaving soap, and shaving cream. The scent is predominantly cherry but not exclusively as you will see.

Here is how you can be one of the lucky twenty:

1. Post in this thread, "I'm in." Once there are fifteen, that concludes it.
2. Then send an email with your address and your screen name to: [email protected]
3. You should have the two free samples in a week.
4. After you have tried them out come back to this thread and share your thoughts. Please be candid in your assessment.

Thanks to each of you for helping out, it is much appreciated.

Great gift for anyone who loves the Parallel 45. It is a great scent, although I must admit that it is more my wife's type of scent than mine. I do love the bay rum though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Scott if this is a splash I'd happily be in and look forward to giving feedback.
If it's a balm I would pass as I'm not much of a balm user and probably wouldn't give you feedback that would be as useful as others would be able to... Email incoming to check.

Either way, cheers on your continued success!

Last edited:
Top Bottom