Please join us for the 6th annual Auction in memory of our dear friend Sue Moore!
Sue Moore touched the lives of many people here at B&B. She was with us from the beginning, helping to build the foundation of this online community. For those unaware, Sue was the owner and soap maker at Saint Charles Shave. Always willing to lend a kind word or offer support, Sue was a good friend to the site. Sue Moore has passed but her presence on B&B remains. In celebration of Sue’s life and her legacy, we hold this auction with the proceeds going directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Your generous donations to date have raised over $100,000 in Sues name. Remember, 100% of the proceeds of these auctions go to FIGHT CANCER & support women suffering with this horrible disease!
In continued celebration of Sue's life and to benefit the good work of The National Breast Cancer Foundation, we are proud to offer a Paladin Lotus Shaving Brush (Prototype) which was generously donated by Paladin Shaving.
26 mm Alternative Ivory Lotus
This is one of several prototypes made during iterative post-processing required to faithfully execute the Lotus design. Each is one-of-a-kind.
See Paladin Shaving Knot Notes (https://www.paladinshaving.com/pages/knot-notes) for information regarding loft measurements and knots coded 2CLND3
1. All bids must be placed in this thread.
2. Only bids may be posted in this thread, any post that does not contain a bid will be removed.
3. Once a bid is placed, all subsequent bids must be in the minimum bidding increments of 5.00 Dollars.
4. This auction will end on October, 21 at 2000 hours (8:00 pm) EDT
5. We consider all bids made to be in good faith and binding, so do not bid if you can not or do not intend to pay!
6. Your payment will be made HERE. If we do not have payment within 48 hours your bid will be voided and offered to the next highest bidder.
7. All decisions made by the B&B team are final.
Now, without further ado, do I have an opening bid ?
Last edited by a moderator: