What's new

132 Blades - Chroma Diamat

The Chroma-Diamat is done as a 4 and out blade. It beat 6 blades and tied one (Bic Astor Stainless) but has 13 blades that scored better so far. The issue was the bleeders and weepers and I gave this blade every chance. The previous blade really did a number on me so I took a few days of WTG passes only with an alternate razor and a good blade for me (one of those smooth new blades from Gillette) before even starting. When this blade still reopened a significant bleeder from the previous blade I took another few with WTG passes only before finishing the test. If I count right, that's 6 days of WTG passes to rest my face and give this blade the best chance I could of performing. The results were disappointing.

1682423294968.png

Next up: Crown Platinum by Lord (Egypt)

It's Croma Diamant.
I believe they were discontinued.

They are very dull blades. I had pretty bad results with Ming Shi 2000s @6. The only hope is they might work in the Progress @5 which is known to rectify things with dull blades because of the serious blade bending and the specific notches on the safety bar. But it is not something I will do in the near months.

Top Bottom