What's new

132 Blades - Asco Super Stainless Red

Another six shave blade from Asco, but maybe I shouldn't call it that. I retired this blade for performance not for comfort reasons but had to use a backup razor to get to a good enough shave for me to feel comfortable for a day at work. I will count this as a shave though because the blade gave me no indication during the shave that the results would fall off so steeply. Were I to buy these, I would know to dispose of the blade after only 5 shaves.

Up next, Asco Platinum.

1675946337339.png

I'm enjoying your blade reviews. Do you have them in a thread somewhere I can read them all? If I find one, it's as a one-off post in Safety Razor Blades unconnected to any of the other posts.

I'm enjoying your blade reviews. Do you have them in a thread somewhere I can read them all? If I find one, it's as a one-off post in Safety Razor Blades unconnected to any of the other posts.
No, I'm posting 1 thread per blade, but if the consensus is (mods, looking at you) that one big long thread would be preferable, then I can consolidate when I post the Astra SP in a few days.

Top Bottom