What's new

13 Things You Didn't Know about Moustaches

Every time I get my hair cut the person that cuts it asks if I want to do "something different" for a change. Last time she asked I told her that if I really wanted to do something different I'd shave off my mustache. I've had one for 43 years. Only shaved it off once in that time (huge trimming accident) and immediately started growing it back. I don't even know what I look like without it anymore!

More pragmatically, I've got a couple of moles on my upper lip that I used to slice off on a regular basis when shaving with a cartridge razor in my youth. Problem solved with a mustache!

And besides, I (and more importantly my wife) like the way I look with the 'stache.

LOL I had on every since I moved out of my parents house since my Mom was a No facial hair woman and my Dad backed her up. The first time I came home with one she demanded I shave it off. So I picked up my bag and headed out the door to leave when my Dad came out and said no problem your a man know and your mother will just have to deal with it.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Great read...and thanx for sharing. :thumbsup:

attachment.php
"With great Mustache comes great Responsibility". Peter Griffin, "Family Guy"

Here's an interesting quote from the 13 Things: "Shaving uses up a total of five months of a man’s life if he starts at the age of 14."

E I've had one for 43 years. ...... I don't even know what I look like without it anymore!

And besides, I (and more importantly my wife) like the way I look with the 'stache.

I'm with you bro:

My wife and I have been together over 25 years and she has never seen me without my 'stache.

My mother said a few years ago that I wouldn't look like me without a mustache! (My mom is 85YO.)

Top Bottom