What's new

Charity Auction 11th Annual Sue Moore Auction starts Oct. 19th!!!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
full

We are Happy to announce that the 11th Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser begins October 19th and runs for 3 days.

If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction, it is a fundraiser we do every year to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore, Sue was a founding member and the proprietor of Saint Charles Shave.
She passed away due to breast cancer. This auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.

We can not pull this off alone. We rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.
The amount we raise is dependent on YOUR
donated items for the auction and lively bidding on these items.

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE

If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.

Also please note we kindly ask that any software (aftershave, soaps, creams, etc.) be in new, unopened condition.

Remember that B&B does not handle any money, your winning bids and monetary donations are paid directly to the NBCF

Thank you to everyone who has donated to past auctions and thanks for helping to make this year the biggest yet!

If you have any questions or comments please post them here.
*[/CENTER]

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Is the payment only through PayPal?
Same question for cash donations.

Thanks
For PayPal, you will go through the donate tab, find National Breast Cancer Foundation, and donate through the PayPal Giving Fund. On the NBCF website they accept Gpay, credit card, and bank transfer.

If you should win an auction, a PM will follow with all required details on donation

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Is there a link to a FAQ with all the details for someone that has never donated before? Like shipping, payment, how the whole thing works? When is the deadline to submit items for donation? Thanks. All I see is a form to submit. No instructions.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Is there a link to a FAQ with all the details for someone that has never donated before? Like shipping, payment, how the whole thing works? When is the deadline to submit items for donation? Thanks. All I see is a form to submit. No instructions.

If you make a donation, you'll get a "save this message" PM that says in part:

"After the auction you will be contacting the winner to verify the monetary donation was made and to arrange shipping. When the auction ends please find your lot # and PM the high bidder.

You should verify the high bidder has made the donation to the NBCF before shipping any items. Once the donation is made a receipt will be emailed. Please ask the winner to forward this email to you (via email, not B&B PM) so you can verify they have paid.

If they paid via PayPal the receipt will be from "PayPal Giving Fund". If they paid directly on the donation page the receipt will be from The National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Once you have verified they have paid for the item(s) you may ship the item.

You will repeat this process for each item that you donated.

We are here to help and answer any questions you may have. If you need assistance please reply to this message."

As always, if you have any questions - just shout out!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
If you make a donation, you'll get a "save this message" PM that says in part:

"After the auction you will be contacting the winner to verify the monetary donation was made and to arrange shipping. When the auction ends please find your lot # and PM the high bidder.

You should verify the high bidder has made the donation to the NBCF before shipping any items. Once the donation is made a receipt will be emailed. Please ask the winner to forward this email to you (via email, not B&B PM) so you can verify they have paid.

If they paid via PayPal the receipt will be from "PayPal Giving Fund". If they paid directly on the donation page the receipt will be from The National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Once you have verified they have paid for the item(s) you may ship the item.

You will repeat this process for each item that you donated.

We are here to help and answer any questions you may have. If you need assistance please reply to this message."

As always, if you have any questions - just shout out!
Thanks. What are the shipping terms for the auction?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks. What are the shipping terms for the auction?
Shipping is your option, CONUS or otherwise. Tracking is advised to ensure delivery. I state that if it goes out of CONUS, it's at bidders risk because I can't track it once it leaves CONUS.
Shipping is paid by the donor.

KeenDogg

Shipping is your option, CONUS or otherwise. Tracking is advised to ensure delivery. I state that if it goes out of CONUS, it's at bidders risk because I can't track it once it leaves CONUS.
Shipping is paid by the donor.
I have learned that OCONUS may be split between the two parties involved if one chooses.

KeenDogg

We just crested 20 DONATIONS!!!! I'm in the mood to celebrate! Who wants a sneak peek at an item up for bid???
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

20210821_165316.jpg

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Hi, everyone! Here's a quick link if you have any questions on how the auction works. We are almost to 30 donations! Let's keep em coming and I'll reveal another clue to an item in the auction!

Top Bottom