What's new

10K Pick a PIF PIF of incredible wonders PIF

That is only part of my collection LOL My favorites are Arturo Fuente Madoro lonsdale or presidente and a good bottle of Balvenie preferably 17 years or older :)

holy COW!!! ok you win! I bow down to the Shave queen! :lol::blush:

you should come hang out in the BL more! What kind of cigars do you like?

That is only part of my collection LOL My favorites are Arturo Fuente Madoro lonsdale or presidente and a good bottle of Balvenie preferably 17 years or older :)

OoOo good choices...I actually just finished off a bottle of Balvenie 21 year portwood...

As far as cigars go, you got a PM inc

Last edited:
$Lion-Cat-Mane-Grass-.jpg

The way I understand the rulez is I walked around my place with Baklava in my pipe, while posting this, am just going to say I think Outch is Outch because The thought that he be some other cat than Outch never crossed my mind.
but now Im wondering who April is...

Last edited:
Congratulations, I think I understand maybe? I liked your introduction I have only been here a short while and it really struck a chord. Off to sharpen my pencil.

Cheers.

This is a very interesting challenge, and a much better read than the standard: Hey it's stuff. "I'm in." "want" "I'm in." "I'm in." "Not in, but it's awesome stuff" "I'm in." "I'm in." Stuff is hereby given to that other guy. "congradulations other guy" "I'm in." "I'm in so in for that stuff!"

Though I'm curious there's actually a picture of a cat somewhere, or if you're asking for a makeover of that Cat with the 'fro in your avatar?

Now I wonder if there's a Baklava scented shave soap.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Talk about a thread derail! I don't think this one even got out of the station :lol:

No need for me to enter the PIF; I'm already a wiener winner as I gots me a direct shout-out in the PIF itself! Woot!

Im confused and dont believe Im mature enough for this, or motivated enough either.

K your in

I was wondering if anyone would actually enter this...thing.

The way I understand the rulez is I walked around my place with Baklava in my pipe, while posting this, am just going to say I think Outch is Outch because The thought that he be some other cat than Outch never crossed my mind.
but now Im wondering who April is...
Wait, so April is actually Ouch? With a mermaid tail?

I'm a teacher and we're out courtesy of the snow so I went ahead and made my video :001_tt2:

[video]https://plus.google.com/118372197155847956698/posts/EZb4XVo3acM[/video]

Top Bottom