What's new

10K Pick a PIF PIF of incredible wonders PIF

who said Im sharing my Baklava, actually I said im not sharing it,... though I will most certainly share pictures of how much I enjoy eating it with youse guys

Congratulations on the 10,000 mark and for the two years of putting up with some of these cats. On a side note, I would like to nominate this thread as the oddest/funniest thread of the year.

I am still confused. I think "Omaha" is the answer here. Though my MSPaint skills could come into use here. I will edit this later with some work!

Edit - Will that work for a orange and white cat with a blue mohawk?

Attachments

• $cat.jpg
    $cat.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I'm not in and I will publicly flog the first 10 members who boo me!

Just kidding...but seriously I'm not in and don't boo me! :tongue_sm

Congratulations on 10K and more, James! Couldn't be happier even if it was my own milestone! :thumbup:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't make me start throwing empty baklava trays at you!

k,... well that went fast... oh wait, no, so sorry Boro, you used an appropriate apostrophe in your work "Im", thats an instant DQ on the Im in post win,... fraid you will have to try one of the other ways

why do i get the feeling i'm being discriminated against?! SHENANIGANS!

Soooooooooooo not fast enough

But for the record Boris cheated, hes been waiting a week to get that in first

This isn't cheating its just getting ahead of the competitors!

if you know someone who will send it to you,... you can have all the baklava you desire
Im not sharing mine

Tell april i need some baklava now too STAT!

Congratulations on the 10,000 mark and for the two years of putting up with some of these cats. On a side note, I would like to nominate this thread as the oddest/funniest thread of the year.
Thanks, and the oddest thread on this side of the curtain maybe lol

I am still confused. I think "Omaha" is the answer here. Though my MSPaint skills could come into use here. I will edit this later with some work!
you had better !

Lolol I bet she has more shave gear, and coveted razors then you

But yoy may entice with a cigar

Challenge accepted!~! Shave den BATTLE!

$sfivpc02b.jpg

So she's a cigar smoker too? I got a semi-serious collection of stogies im sure she can find something she likes in.

Boris... you're up lol ok... and I was asking big Mike if he had to make one for Ken as well so he didnt eat mine... I knew you did lol

Top Bottom