What's new

1000th post PIF

I'm over 18, and I'd like to enter if there's time.

I like the relaxing atmosphere it creates, similar to wetshaving. It's an opportunity to just kick back and enjoy the relaxation more than anything. To me, it's also a throwback to a slower-paced lifestyle.

I'm over 18 and then some.

First of all, thank you for the opportunity to try out a proper pipe. I have always loved the smell and have been curious to try it for myself.

My favorite thing about a good smoke is the blowing of smoke rings as I relax in my beautiful back yard, enjoying a glass of single malt scotch and relaxing after a challenging set of final exams. A cigar and a scotch has traditionally been my victory celebration at the end of semesters, it's a great thing to look forward to after all the hard work that goes into getting there.

I'm over 18 and love smoking from a pipe because there is less waste being inhaled (paper). The cleaner smoke tends to be less irritating and much more pleasant. The variety off tobacco brands also make it much easier to pick what characteristics I want in the smoke.

:thumbup:Lucky number 13 is our winner, congratulations xXClockwork. Thanks to everyone for entering and sharing, and to B&B for having such a fine diverse forum to keep my interest from day to day.:thumbup:

Thanks everyone, and a special thanks to jmallen for this generous PIF! Congrats on your 1000th post. I'll make sure to post pics of the goodies when I get them. :001_smile

And the moment we've all been waiting for.... :001_smile

$Cigar closeup.JPG$Collection.jpg

So very generous! Some awesome quality cigars on top of all of the pipes and tobacco. The chocolate cavendish smells good enough to eat. Thanks again to jmallen for his generosity! I love B & B :001_tt1:

Glad to see they arrived safe and sound, glad you liked the cigar selection. For those of you that wonder if I can count, I needed the Consuegra to fill in the box for safer packing. Plus it's a darn good smoke!
:wink2:

Top Bottom