What's new

1000 posts PIF

Hi everyone. I've been around here on the B&B forum for almost a year. For that time, you all have suffered 1000 times by reading my opinions. As a small compensation, I'm offering this modest PIF. It contains 50 DE blades - one or more blades from the following 31 brands and models:

Gillette 7 O'clock Platinum (blue)
Gillette 7 O'clock SharpEdge (yellow)
Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless (green)
Gillette 7 O'clock Permasharp (Indian green)
Gillette 7 Rubie
Gillette Platinum (silver blue)
Astra SP
Astra SS
Voskhod
Rapira SS
Personna (Red Pack)
Feather
Iridium Super
Polsilver
Bolzano Superinox
Timor
Merkur
Wilkinson Sword (German)
Wilkinson Sword Saloon (Indian)
Lord Platinum Class
Lord SS
Shark SC
Shark SS
Derby
Bic
Blue Bird
Treat Platinum
Gillette Super Blue Blades (Chinese)
Dorco
Zorik
Schick (Chinese)

$bladespif.jpg

Here're the conditions
:
The PIF is open for everyone in the world who's been a B&B member for at least 1 month and with minimum 50 posts.
Another condition is that the candidates haven't tried more than 5 of the offered blade models.
To enter the draw, just post 'I'm in', which blade models have tried so far, and what is your current go to blade.
The PIF will be closed on September 01 at 6 pm EST. I'll post the result and the winner in the same evening.

Congrats on 1000. Nice job. I'm still not there yet. Excellent PIF for the DE users. Please don't count me in as I'm a straight user.

Congrats on 1000!

what the heck, there are a lot of blades i haven't tried.

I'm in!

I have used Wilkinson Sword blades and Astra SP.

The Wilkinson Swords are my go to blades. I get a good shave from them and they are cheap and easy to get locally.

I guess it's about time I branch out a bit, but I have been on a bot of an SE kick for the past month or so.

I'm in, I've tried 7 o'clock green, Astra SP, Feather and Wilkinson German, so far I'm liking the Astra SP best. Thanks for a generous PIF!

Congrats on hitting 1000 posts!
I'm in!
I have tried the Feathers, Astra SP, and Gillette 7 O'Clock yellow. Would love to try more!

Congratulations on a thousand and thanks for the PIF! I have only tried Gillette 7:00 Yellows, Blues and Astra SP's so count me IN.

Congratulations on finding a hobby you love so much that you have reached 1001 posts in just under a year.

I have tried Astra SP and Derby as well as the Polsilver and a Shark but I don't know which one.

The Astra SP is my go to blade no matter what the razor.

I'm in.

I'm in thanks.
I use Derby and Astra regularly as I bought 100 of each.
I have tried one 7oclock black.
I have, but not tried yet- feathers and 7oclock blue.

I'm in. There are several blades there that I've been wanting to try.

My current go-to blade is Tiger. I admit, I fell in love with the packaging early on and bought a bunch. :blush: They're not the sharpest blade out there, but I find them very smooth and forgiving.

I've also tried Astra (it's been a while, and I forget which ones), Feather, Crystals, 7 O'clock yellow, Labs, Treet (again, a long time ago, and I forget which), vintage Fan, and the Personnas I got from Walmart a couple years ago.

I'm In! Thanks for being so generous.Blades I've Tried:
Astra SP, Wilkinson Sword German, merkur.
My Go To Blade Is Israeli Crystals.

I'm in!

I've tried Personna Red
Wilkinson Sword (Walmart)
Shark SS

I am currently using the Sharks, but I think the Personna Reds are my favorite so far.

Top Bottom