What's new

100 Wilkinson Sword (Made in Germany) in AliExpress?

What's the story there?

At my local shave supply store it's selling for $50 but in Ali Express it's half of that.

Are these 'made in Germany' really coming from China? Or they are churning out knock offs?

Is there a Wilkinson factory in Germany still operating and is there a way to buy directly from them/their approved retailers?

Yes, they should be made in Germany if they are authentic. Amazon USA is selling a 100 pack for $21, so the Aliexpress posting could be authentic blades made in Germany.

I do not recommend buying blades on Aliexpress, I ordered 100 Rapira super stainless blades and instead after 30 days of delivery I received blades from 1990.

I got my money back today, you have to be very suspicious with Turkish sellers on this site.

ps : The blades I received were full of moisture.

:a33: Aliexpress

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I do not recommend buying blades on Aliexpress, I ordered 100 Rapira super stainless blades and instead after 30 days of delivery I received blades from 1990.

I got my money back today, you have to be very suspicious with Turkish sellers on this site.

ps : The blades I received were full of moisture.

:a33: Aliexpress
I ordered 100 blades (I forget the mfg or specific seller) on Amazon and the 100 pack was flooded wet. It was a wet disgusting mess. Your post reminded me of that I’ll get it’s the same seller. I got a refund through Amazon.
There are Chinese Wilkinson’s too. And they are pretty good.

Last edited:
I ordered 100 blades (I forget the mfg or specific seller) on Amazon abd the 100 pack was flooded wet. It was a wet disgusting mess. Your post reminded me of that I’ll get it’s the same seller. I got a refund through Amazon.
There are Chinese Wilkinson’s too. And they are pretty good.

I just saw that Razor Blades Club sells them on Amazon, from the reviews it's a very good seller, I'm going to sign up on site soon.

I just saw that Razor Blades Club sells them on Amazon, from the reviews it's a very good seller, I'm going to sign up on site soon.
Razor Blades Club also sells on Bonanza, if you put something in your cart on Bonanza sometimes they give you 10% off.

Razor Blades Club also sells on Bonanza, if you put something in your cart on Bonanza sometimes they give you 10% off.

Thank you very much for this site, I did not know, I come from Europe but what is a problem is that the Razor Blades Club works with Paypal while I use Amex.

What's the story there?

At my local shave supply store it's selling for $50 but in Ali Express it's half of that.

Are these 'made in Germany' really coming from China? Or they are churning out knock offs?

Is there a Wilkinson factory in Germany still operating and is there a way to buy directly from them/their approved retailers?
Aliexpress is a world-wide marketplace, so sellers do not necessarily have to be Chinese. This is a way for sellers to sell into locations like China, Russia, many parts of Asia, etc.

You do have to be careful that you are dealing with a good vendor, though.

Thank you very much for this site, I did not know, I come from Europe but what is a problem is that the Razor Blades Club works with Paypal while I use Amex.
I found several sources online that state that Amex works with PayPal. The following is from the PayPal site:

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom