What's new

100 Nacets- $12

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
How do they compare to Gillette Silver Blues? I'm certain that I have some, just never tried them.

Nacets are one of my favorites ... I only use Nacet and Feathers after trying many others. I'd grab the deal if i hadnt just restocked

Nacets are one of my favorites ... I only use Nacet and Feathers after trying many others. I'd grab the deal if i hadnt just restocked

That’s no reason not to get more. This is B&B after all. [emoji16]

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

How do they compare to Gillette Silver Blues? I'm certain that I have some, just never tried them.
To me, Nacets are a little sharper than GSBs, but lack that "buttery smoothness". I prefer Nacets over GSBs in mild razors like techs and super speeds. Try one. If you like GSBs, you'll probably like Nacets.

FarmerTan

To me, Nacets are a little sharper than GSBs, but lack that "buttery smoothness". I prefer Nacets over GSBs in mild razors like techs and super speeds. Try one. If you like GSBs, you'll probably like Nacets.
I'll dig one up. Try it out with a Tech and Arko.

Gillette Nacets are very sharp blades...think Feather sharp, at least after the first shave. The Feather blades are a little sharper out of the wrapper. Not everyone needs or wants a blade this sharp. If you are one who thinks Astra SP blades are super sharp, you might want to avoid Nacets. For those with coarse beards that need a very sharp blade to get a close shave, Nacets are a good choice. However, they are not quite as smooth as some blades. I love using Nacets in a mild razor for my clean-up pass after using a smoother blade in a more aggressive razor for the initial passes.

I mainly use a Krona or one of my Flare Tips. Sharp blades like this or GSBs, Black 7 o clocks, feathers work well for me in those.

FarmerTan

I'm gonna get me a Krona one of these days. Seems like my Dad had one back in the day...

Top Bottom