What's new

100 MEMBERS - Lift Up Your Razor In Celebration!!!!

:badger:

I would like to give a hearty welcome and thanks to everyone who is making this forum what it is today! Each and every one of you is a vital part of this community!

Please take time to pass on Kudos to Joel and Nick for all their hard work in making this place possible!

The best way to show your appreciation is to take time to have a celebratory shave! If you've already shaved today, get excited and have another one!

Please reply to this thread sharing the shaving combination you used to celebrate this historical B&B moment. I'll start off. I used my favorite combination to date:

Soap Dance Sandalwood Vanilla Bath Soap
Merkur Vision with Merkur Super Platinum
Shavemac SMF Special
QEDman Sandalwood Soap
Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Aftershave Balm
Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Eau de Toilette

:badger:

My combination started with:

Kiehls Verbana body wash
Vision DE
AOS brush
Tabac shave soap
Coral skin food
Trumpers Spanish Leather

Rik,

I still have 12 hours of work to get through, although for an "exciting shave" :ladysman: here is what I shall do tonight once I am home:

Osage Rub in my shave water
Proraso Green Tube
Floris Santal

Randy

100 Members in such a short amount of time is quite an accomplishment!

My celebratory shave will include my Merkur Vision, some Trumper's Coconut on a Vulfix, and a little Lime Skin Food to finish.

Cheers,

-Nick

reginald-van-gleason said:
Maybe I'm way off here, but is this a reference to Dr. Strangelove?
"MEIN FUHRER -- I CAN WALK!"
(One of my all time favorites :lol:)

RVG

it could be, but dr. strangelove is way before my time!

I will have a Baileys on ice....shine my new shoes, and splash another shot of Shave shop cologne on....dance around like an idiot until the Wal-mart manager tells me to leave.

mark

mark the shoeshine boy said:
I will have a Baileys on ice....shine my new shoes, and splash another shot of Shave shop cologne on....dance around like an idiot until the Wal-mart manager tells me to leave.

mark

Knowing WalMart they'll hire you - then promote ya to the top!

reginald-van-gleason said:
Maybe I'm way off here, but is this a reference to Dr. Strangelove?
"MEIN FUHRER -- I CAN WALK!"
(One of my all time favorites :lol:)

RVG

Watch out for flouride in your drinking water... :tongue_sm

Just stumbled across this thread.

Was it really, only, merely, just a squirt over two years ago that B&B celebrated 100 members, on 24 August (my birthday by the way) 2005?

Top Bottom