What's new

100 feather blades for $16.50 on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to report that I ordered my second set of 100 Feathers for $26.50 after reading here about others doing it.

When I ordered a Utopia razor a couple weeks before, the offer of getting $10 off the purchase by applying for an Amazon card made me think I would just get it free since it was also $10.

I applied for the card, and just so happens the discount came off the 100 Feathers on the next order automatically. I do not really plan on ever using the card. I just wanted the discount.

I will pick up my blades tomorrow at the post office because they came from Thailand by Registered Mail.

What a deal, and only took 2 weeks! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Not misleading at all. It's what I paid for them.

Did you read how I did it? At any rate, $26.50 is still a good deal.

26.50 is a good deal.

16.50 is misleading because you needed to apply for and get the Amazon credit card to get 10 bucks off.

26.50 is a good deal.

16.50 is misleading because you needed to apply for and get the Amazon credit card to get 10 bucks off.

Sorry y'all, I just don't see the big "misleading" crazy deal.

It's a a THREAD TITLE, NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT - LOL.

I got the blades for $16.50 by spending two minutes filling out the form. I suppose if you are offended that Amazon does this, you should not take advantage of it yourself.

It's sad to see people mildly offended by what they perceive to be "deception".

It was a pleasant surprise to me, and I find it to be worthy of mentioning here on this forum. :blink:

Last edited:
Sorry y'all, I just don't see the big "misleading" crazy deal.

It's a a THREAD TITLE, NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT - LOL.

I got the blades for $16.50 by spending two minutes filling out the form. I suppose if you are offended that Amazon does this, you should not take advantage of it yourself.

It's sad to see people mildly offended by what they perceive to be "deception".

It was a pleasant surprise to me, and I find it to be worthy of mentioning here on this forum. :blink:

I didn't say anything about offense or deception.
This is a forum for people to see great deals. "16.50 for Feathers on Amazon" is going to get a lot of people excited for no reason.
Should I post "100 Astas on Amazon for FREE!" if I decide to use my 10 bucks there?
Glad you got a good deal. Congrats.

Of course I realize it goes to any purchase. I tried to get the Utopia razor with the discount as I stated. It did not apply until I ordered some Feathers!

It SHOULD get people excited, and want to read about it. Why? Because I got 100 Feathers for $16.50! LOL

"Misleading" is indeed another word for "deception".

I'm voting for the thread title as being misleading. When I read it, I got excited thinking that Amazon or a vendor was selling 100 Feather blades for $16.50. Instead I find that I can indeed get 100 Feather blades for $16.50 IF (and only if) I apply for an Amazon credit card. (Even then, I'd have to add shipping on top of that.) There are a lot of people who aren't going to want to do that and I'm one of them. I've been bypassing that offer on Amazon purchases for years. The title implies that it is a straight forward deal when in truth, there are strings attached.

Perhaps a better title would have been, "I got 100 Feather blades for $16.50!".

Last edited:
"100 feather blades for $16.50 on Amazon" is misleading unless you have a link to 100 Feathers selling for $16.50 on Amazon.

There are plenty of possibilities for subjects that would not be misleading.

Further, it's really a thread for the blades subforum.

It SHOULD get people excited, and want to read about it. Why? Because I got 100 Feathers for $16.50! LOL
...and I would have been excited for you even if you had used a subject with minimal changes like the "I got 100 Feathers for $16.50!" (not misleading since you actually did) suggested above.

Last edited:
Well, it is a bit misleading, IMHO, because you can only apply for an Amazon card when you live in the USA, AFAIK. (maybe Canada too)

Since B&B is a global forum, I'd say $16,50 is an unrealistic price.

It's like me announcing that Drogerie Müller has a sale on all aftershaves (they don't) ... how would that benefit most of the forum?

$048a2e8baf90a94576ac402bdbd78bcb7360773903dc33ee7b921067a4e851bc.jpg

All of these posts have me literally LAUGHING at how sensitive and easily offended some people are here - at a thread title, to a truthful situation, on a SHAVING FORUM.

My friends, don't take life so seriously, and try to be more easy going.

I PAID $16.50 FOR THE BLADES. No strings attached. I am never using that card, so it's a done deal.

If you don't like it - DON'T take advantage of the deal for yourself.
:001_cool:

All of these posts have me literally LAUGHING at how sensitive and easily offended some people are here - at a thread title, to a truthful situation, on a SHAVING FORUM.

My friends, don't take life so seriously, and try to be more easy going.

I PAID $16.50 FOR THE BLADES. No strings attached. I am never using that card, so it's a done deal.

If you don't like it - DON'T take advantage of the deal for yourself.
:001_cool:

I don't sense that anyone was acting offended in their responses.

Feathers are great blades. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom