What's new

100 Derby Extra Blades for $12 Shipped.

If I didn't already have an almost two year supply coming my way this would be a great deal. It's less than a WalMart Personna.

Jim Thompson said:
If I didn't already have an almost two year supply coming my way this would be a great deal. It's less than a WalMart Personna.

Better make it a 10 year supply. :biggrin:

Crap. Now I have to order more. In. This only a couple days from ordering previously from the same seller.

Why not...another 2 years worth of blades, to go along with the other 500 I already have...not to mention the straight razors...

Actually, whenever I do trades, I like to have extras to throw in...a great way to stock up!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Why not...another 2 years worth of blades, to go along with the other 500 I already have...not to mention the straight razors...

Actually, whenever I do trades, I like to have extras to throw in...a great way to stock up!

Randy
Gee Randy, does this put you on the cutting edge of acquisitons?:lol:

My finger is on the Trigger dont dare to pull yet. I have 96 derby' blades left. and 250 Feathers comming in.... oh oh .. trying to do a split deal with Obsessis.

I don't know how I missed this thread earlier, so never mind my post in the other one. I only ordered 200 Derbys. I figure they'll be on a good special again before I run out.:lol:

roughrider said:
This is great.

Geez, and early last week I ordered 100 Derby blades from encure for $24.99 US delivered thinking that was a great deal. Now, if I go ahead and order 100 more, SWMBO will likely have an aneurism! She might anyway, seeing as I have brush coming from Lee's Razor along with a tube of Proraso, the 100 blades already mentioned, and a tube of Tom's Mint cream, that along with the TWO Gillette Super Adjustables that came last week.

I think she's frightened. Hell I'M frightened, but if I could just sneak in those 100 blades, I'll be set for, well, years. Hmm...

Peace,

Pierre

Top Bottom