What's new

$10 for $30 of products at Thomson Chemists in NYC

This is simply amazing for those who like the Truefitt and Hill line - essentially the whole tub is for 10 $. Can't possibly beat that...

Check out the fine print:

* Expires 01/17/2010
* Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Not valid for prescriptions or sale items.
* Walk-in only.

Holy cow, look at the fine printI have always wanted to try T&H 1805 and lime shaving cream. Had my cc out and just double checked and it said "WALK IN ONLY" great for New Yorkers sucks for Georgians :001_tt1:

Just went back and they allow you to cancel your order before the deadline...Phewww:bored: ******* move averted for now! until I pull another one:biggrin:

No worries, I had my CC out and ready to order when I decided to check the fine print to see if the coupons would cover shipping.

Crisis averted, but now I am shopping for T&H creams and soaps....

No worries, I had my CC out and ready to order when I decided to check the fine print to see if the coupons would cover shipping.

Crisis averted, but now I am shopping for T&H creams and soaps....

Sorry for the confusion all. I thought the title implied it was only good in the city. With that said, I purchased three on purpose, and plan to go with 2 friends to use all three.

Top Bottom