What's new

10 Cloverfield Lane

Had you seen Cloverfield prior to seeing this one? If so, you should have been expecting it at some point, being a sequel.

That's the very thing I really liked about it. I didn't see that ending coming and I really liked that I didn't. It's not often that I am surprised in a movie like I was with this movie. The last time I was totally surprised by a movie may very well have been the ending in The Sixth Sense.

I didn't know this was a sequel either. I thought they were two completely different story lines due to the fact the creature in the first one didn't appear to come from space? This movie was a trip because John Goodman was good in his character. :)

I was expecting her to stand up on the truck and see a bunch of passing cars on the interstate. Cool ending. Did someone say 3quel?

The guy was a creep, a prepper, a nut job, and also totally right about what was going on in the world.

Nice setup and delivery by Mr Abrams!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The guy was a creep, a prepper, a nut job, and also totally right about what was going on in the world.

Nice setup and delivery by Mr Abrams!
Exactly. Two other movies that had surprising endings (and can really only be enjoyed once) were Basic (John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson) and the Sixth Sense.

Top Bottom