What's new

10 10 Packs of Feather Blades for $24

I'm just curious, do these blades sharp for a long period of time? Do they have a shelf life? I've heard of Mach3 blades going blunt after a few years in the sealed package.

i was wondering the same thing... that such a great deal might be the result of old stock some how and the blades might disappoint.

that said the site has some other very good deals going on so i jumped on board for 10pack deal.

roughrider said:
I'm just curious, do these blades sharp for a long period of time? Do they have a shelf life? I've heard of Mach3 blades going blunt after a few years in the sealed package.
Excellent question RR. If you are worried about oxidation morphing the edge, I feel safe in assuming that the pt coating will overcome that issue, unless of course you want to scratch it off and then put the blades in a sauna! Hmmm? Sounds like a way to spend a weekend or two, especially with a good martini or two or three...:001_rolle

they just got them in stock, i tried to order from them a month ago and they were waiting for the new shipment.

Hello can someone help me buy these blades ?

Im from the Netherlands and the website doesnt do international trades.

I need someone from USA buy them for me and send them in a global priority envelope or so. that way its fast here and secure.

I can pay you with paypal if your account accepts receiving money.

I dont want to miss out , please... this forum is the best out there.. im a life long Mach user. havent even shaven wet yet ! still a virgin here .. I bought a Fatboy Gillette Adjustable from ebay ,proraso cream from Italy a beginners brush badger and still waiting for my Israeli blades. (ebay) . I know feathers are sharp I will not use them the first months but I do want this deal so I have some stack. :biggrin:

Hello , is anyone here going to order a new batch of feathers blades to catch this deal ? if so Id like to tag along so we can split shipping costs to your house.
from there you would need to ship my part of the blades to the Netherlands which wont cost more then $10. im going for 300-400 blades.

please respond fast as I dont know when the deal stops. and Obsessis is kind enough to offer me help in anyways. I wont wait too long then I'll pay Obsessis the money via paypal and do the dealio that way.

Hello shavers,

is there anyone here who has a buisness account with paypal.

We need a big favor. I would transfer money to you and you would transfer money to Obsessis using your bank transfer.

Its a hassle I know but its the fastest way to get money to this member.

you'd do me a good favour :thumbup1:

This seems like one of those Nigerian scams. :wink:

Rene, I assume your paypal is only set up with credit card? If that's the case, I can tak your money and give it to Joseph. Just so you know though, Paypal charges me 2.9% + $0.30 for every transaction.

-Nick

Nick said:
This seems like one of those Nigerian scams. :wink:

Rene, I assume your paypal is only set up with credit card? If that's the case, I can tak your money and give it to Joseph. Just so you know though, Paypal charges me 2.9% + $0.30 for every transaction.

-Nick
Excellent mundo Nick, I was so hoping the Nigerian way wouldnt be obvious I guess you saw right thru me :-( oh boy have you gotten those emails aswell

" Dear Sir ,

We are an african company in need of an european bank account we need to transfer big amount of money from Farmers that have been forced by the goverment to sell their property to native people of Africa " bla bla BLA !

anyways much more interesting I had my 4th shave now and I got even closer this time but I still suffer from those spots on cheek that feel stubble. and some spots baby butts smooth. Feels a litte soar because my face aint used to being shaved everyday.. 2 days in a row now. i will wait 3 days now for my next shave.

I have to figure out if Joseph can send money to me and I can accept it if thats the case id rather do a big amount once to Joseph to safe doing it twice and thus paying fees twice and hassleing Nick though I will have to call upon you once more if Will G wont ship to europe ill do another one thru Joseph anyways first things first.......

offcourse I will pay all expenses for the transfer Nick and ill throw in a banana aswell :)

-Rene

Rene,

Sounds good. When the time comes, just paypal me the amount, and what email you want it sent to.

FYI, Bananas are chock full of potassium. Just had one about 20 minutes ago. :wink:

-Nick

Thanks again , I will keep you on the offer. Not sure I will need it for this offer.
I heared from a member from this site he got 100 feathers for $15 from the shavemyface site from Paul I dont know if thats true thats a better deal .

Anyways im already pretty happy with my just arrived Derby Extra blades. going to buy new Wilkinson Lord and Gillette not sure if its the Sweden Gillette´s they come in orange packages. if your interested in testing them Nick let me know, ill send also a tester to Joseph promised him.

I read Joel doesn like Gillette´s and I got a real close shave today on setting 5.5 and I blame it to Derby blade with Feather id probably beat MAch3 smoothness and perhaps im being to Nostalgic and should get the Merkur Vision and get it done with and over instead of getting lured into buying the old Gillette´s well its still a trial and error... till the DVD enlightens me..

/Rene

he sells his for $2.75 a 10 pack, $1.50 a 5 pack. You may want to ask him what it'd cost to ship 30 packs to you...you'd only have to pay shipping once so it may make up for the increased cost. I tried to buy blades from him before and the experience was not good.

obsessis said:
he sells his for $2.75 a 10 pack, $1.50 a 5 pack. You may want to ask him what it'd cost to ship 30 packs to you...you'd only have to pay shipping once so it may make up for the increased cost. I tried to buy blades from him before and the experience was not good.
$2,75 doesnt make sense thats 27,50 for 100 blades instead of 24,50 still shipping once would make it a bit cheaper indeed but Joe Learch wrote to me he got $15 for 100 Ill ask him what is the dealio.. also I think Paul has answered me now but I didnt have time..the whole day overhauling a Mt5010 Andrew De-hydrator. oh id rather shave for a living... but you can only shave once a day.. this is an addicting game..the Shave Game.. :)

I'll PM you ..

-Rene

yes somehow Joe learch made a mistake I think or Paul dog aint clear in his mind himself. he now understood his mistake the price was for 50 blades shipped for $15.. I must finish my japanese course fast so I can make a good deal for the future , I will be in Japan in 2008 for an convention , dont get it why Paul doesnt go onto ebay.

I bought from them and would def. reorder. they have cheap taylor cream and good prices on merkur's also so you can stock up if you get blades to cut down on shipping cost. $1 for handling, about $6 for shipping. $13 taylor, $42 progress and some good priced brushes...not too sure how good they are, though.

Top Bottom