What's new

10,000 Subscribers!

Coincidentally with the release of my latest video, my Youtube channel just cracked the 10,000 subscriber mark! According to Social Blade that's roughly the 8000th (or so) most popular channel. Considering there are tens of millions of Youtube channels, that's not too shabby.

Do not tell me there is no interest in traditional shaving!! :w00t:

When I cracked the 5000 mark a few years ago I did a contest for some donated prizes. What should I do this time to celebrate 10,000?

--Mark

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
You should be very warmly congratulated. :001_smile

:a50: Congratulations Mark! That is a great achievement! :a14::clap::a14::clap::a14::clap::a14:

Mark, I found my way here due to your great YT channel. I am getting lots of DFS with the occasional BBS. 6 weeks into it and loving it! Don't stop doing what you do!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Congrats! I've found your videos quite enlightening .... and entertaining to boot! :thumbup1:
As for the "what should you do to mark the occasion?", I vote for the "Keep on Trucking'" approach. More of the same please :001_smile

I am one of those who converted to traditional wetshaving via your videos. It has brought a small but significant improvement to my quality of life. Thank you!

Therefore: Hats off to Mantic!

Congrats on the milestone!! I also have loved the videos and they are a monumental help to those of us starting out. I hope that you get 10000 more!

Congrats! You have helped many folks find the joy in shaving. I thought about you the other day when I passed Slovacek's. ummmm sausage.....

Kudos for reaching an impressive milestone! When I started shaving with a DE, your videos were a big help to me.

Congratulations Mantic. Keep them coming. I have seen every single one. Even the one with the cat observing "Grandpa's setup"... Enjoyed every one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom