Please join us for the 7th annual Auction in memory of our dear friend Sue Moore!
In continued celebration of Sue's life and to benefit the good work of The National Breast Cancer Foundation, we are proud to offer a Brush Lot which was generously donated by @Mr5x5.
2 Brushes for restoration (Ever-Ready 600 and a no name brush) and 3 brushes to sit on your shelf
Shipping Restrictions: CONUS only
1. All bids must be placed in this thread.
2. Only bids may be posted in this thread, any post that does not contain a bid will be removed.
3. Once a bid is placed, all subsequent bids must be in the minimum bidding increments of 5.00 Dollars.
4. This auction will end on October, 21 at 2000 hours (8:00 pm) EDT
5. Any bid placed within the last 15 minutes will extend the auction by 1 hour. Sorry, no sniping!
6. We consider all bids made to be in good faith and binding, so do not bid if you can not or do not intend to pay!
7. Your payment will be made HERE. If we do not have payment within 96 hours (4 days) your bid will be voided and offered to the next highest bidder.
8. All decisions made by the B&B team are final.
Now, without further ado, do I have an opening bid ?
Last edited by a moderator: