As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
A lot of the options you will have access to offer inexpensive replacement nibs or nib sections, so "get both" is a reasonable option.
Pilot Plumix is a great, cheap 1.1mm option, by the way!
Anyhow, what I find is that 1.5mm is better for a few bold words, while 1.1mm is better for longer...
Your book moved geographically . . . longitudinally or latitudinally
1. West of Eden . . . Steinbeck
2. A Tree Grows in Los Angeles ... Betty Smith
3. South to Alaska ... Debbie Macomber
4. Down and Out in Paris (Kentucky) and London (Ontario) ... George Orwell
5. And Quiet Flows the Danube ...
Your show had a nice Thanksgiving.
1. Say Yes To The Dressing
2. Orange is the New Potato
3. H. R. Pufnstuffing
4. The Love Gravy Boat
5. Happy Thanksgiving Days
6. Family Pies
7. Cranberry R.F.D.
8. Orange Saturday is the new Black Friday
9. M.A.S.H. potatoes
10. The Man in the Thigh Castle...
My first "good" FP: a black Pelikan 205.
(I had a cheap-o pen in highschool but gave up with it starting in the workforce after university. Then a few years later (prompted by B&B posts) I returned to the FP world with that Pelikan.
About a year later it disappeared. I was so fond of using...