What's new

Zadro Z-Fogless mirror

A very good alternative to this shaving mirror are those made by the Sharper Image. Now that the chain has closed, I have seen a couple recently in TJ Maxx at very good prices ($10-20.)
I have been shaving in the shower for 20 years. For the first 10, I used the mirrors that attach a hose to the shower head to flow heated water through it. 10 years ago, I switched to a Z-Fogless mirror and was quite happy with it. It has deteriorated to the point of needing replacement and I found that they no longer made just a simple large mirror. Most of their new products have magnification or variable magnification. I tried one of the latter and the optical quality was terrrible. So I just ordered the following from Amazon and have been using it for a week and I am quite pleased.

http://www.amazon.com/Zadro-LED-Lig...p/B0000WM2M2/ref=pd_bbs_4/002-8280343-5356835

Even though it does not get a very good review on Amazon, I am happy with mine. I thought the LED light might be too gimmicky, but it really works well. I was concerned that the mirror might be too small, but the size is just right. I was concerned that the mirror might be of lower quality that my 10 year old mirror, but I actually think it may be better.

So if you are looking for a fog free mirror for the shower, I think this is a good choice.

Roger
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance