What's new

Yatagan by Caron

Item Description

Doc, Wyatt and I just got out from a shootout with the Clantons at farmer Jones' celery ranch. He grows the giant ones, you know, 10 feet high. There were blackpowder clouds aplenty, and splintered stalks of giant celery. The clouds of gunsmoke and celery were wafting over us till we ran out of ammo.

Then we all sat down for a talk and decided we would meet again in the celery fields tomorrow.

Latest reviews

Top Notes: Lavender, Wormwood, Petitgrain, Artemisia.
Middle Notes: Geranium, Pine Needles, Vetiver, Patchouli.
Base Notes: Leather, Castoreum, Styrax.

There's a little bit of lavender in the opening but much more wood and pine. I don't notice any celery.:lol: Some of this wood reminds me of Iunx Eau Sento and a little like fall leaves and possibly the wood (wormwood/pine). The vetiver and patchouli freshen it up until the nice leather dry down. You can't go wrong with this one and the price is right.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Yowza! So unique and endearing. I was at my friend's house about a month ago when I saw this on his shelf. I asked him if I could try it. He responded, "I hate it and my girlfriend hates it. Hell, you can have it". w00t! :w00t:.

POTENT! One spray does me fine. Very sharp, bold, and complex. I don't get any of the celery so often noted, mostly pine, vetiver and leather. Despite it's inexpensive price tag, all the notes smell very genuine and natural. I've never smelled anything close to this before, it's very different and original.

Great stuff. It's inexpensive, so unloading it on the BST shouldn't be a problem.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
After purchasing this edt from a fellow member and using it, I must say, "I like this". It reminds me of the time I cleared sagebrush for a living. :biggrin: It's a different but entirely enjoyable scent.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Howard
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Howard

Top Bottom