What's new

WUG Solingen travel razor

Ok this blade is a bit odd. It's a 6/8 (my favorite size and there's nothing odd about that). As you can see it has a box/holder in the same pattern/colours as the scales. It is a travel razor. Similar to the travel brushes or even travel toothbrushes.

The thing that surprised me about the thing though is the worked back with a pattern.
You can't really see it in this picture because I'm not a very good photographer but it's very nice. Kind of like a star pattern.

All in all this is a very nice razor. It gave me an excellent shave this morning and I think it will continue to do so untill someon buys it from me. If it never sells I won't be very sad because then I'll have made my wife happy by trying to sell it and still get to keep it myself.

As for honing it took an edge a bit more difficult than most razors I've worked with but now that it's got a new bevel it hones and shaves like a dream.

Just goes to prove that all that just because something isn't known very well it doesn't mean it's no good.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Lasting Edge
4.00 star(s)
Craftsmanship
4.00 star(s)
Easy to Sharpen
3.00 star(s)
Easy to Maintain
4.00 star(s)
Shaving Smoothness
4.00 star(s)