What's new

Williams shaving soap

I agree with Jeff. Absolutely cheap - 99cent. But, I will not classify this a shaving soap. I know, some people loves it. I had no luck. It does produce good amount of lather - but, it lacks moist and slickness. I tried several times to confirm that I am doing it right - it always dries so quick on my face. I had to relather my face half-way shaving. It leaves a soapy-feeling on my skin even after washing my face throughly. My skin felt dry after the shave.

- Z
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Lather
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
I don't know what it is about this stuff that doesn't connect! I love the scent, and heaven knows it's as cheap as can be, but every time I buy it, I wind up scraping it out of the bowl and using it as shower soap. I just can't get it to lather up right no matter what I do. :mad3:

Jeff

Ken, Randy, I'll agree on that with you, for a small amont of money like that, you can't expect the world. The scent is very pleasant as well, Ken, you're right, it does have a resemblance to Arlington. For myself, ever since I discovered Arko soap, Mama Bear, Cella, and some other soaps, Williams falls short in quality of lather and efficacy. On the other hand, I can take a good shower with it, and come out smelling nice.

Jeff
Top Bottom