What's new

WillG's Peppermint "Emerald" shaving soap....

Joel,

I am pretty new on B&B. Your stunning reviews of Will G's soaps make me want to buy some. The eBay store is closed. Is Will G's still making soap? How can one find some? Thanks for the response.
Fan-freikin'-tastic.

Will.... you are a scholar and a gentleman.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

After four Passes....
displayimage.php

This soap is Aloe, Glycerin, Olive oil and Viramin E based - and lemme tell you, works like the dickens. Incredibly lubric, easy to lather, and leaves yoru face feeling AMAZING. SUPER moisturized, but not at all greasy. Followed up with some of his A/S balm, and pure heaven gentlemen. The scent is very interesting... peppermint, but with hints of lime, and other "scents" more than likely due to the olive oil and vitamin E, however it stays pretty true to its scent, and is truly delightful.

Someone asked in the other WillG thread what the #7 smelled like.... honestly? It is terribly hard to describe. It smells delightful - but I would suggest giving the #37 a go. It is AMAZING.

Only one gripe..... Will sent me 2 bottles of #37 aftershave, as the peppermint was a mislabeled #37. DOH! It was enjoyable none the less.

If you told me the WillG shaving soaps were the "best" soaps on the market... I'd really have a hard time arguing with you.....
Top Bottom