What's new

Will G's Shea Glycerin shaving soap

Item Description

I purchased these soaps/lotion combos - 3 scents, Peppemint & Blend #37 Emerald soap (Olive oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E based) as well as a combo of the Blend #7 SHEA butter based shaving soap/lotion. This review is specific to the shea butter soap and all of the aftershaves (same forumla for the a/s - just different scents.)
Here goes...
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Bottom line.... if I started out with this stuff - I would have looked no further. It is simply superb stuff, really first rate, with incredibly intoxicting scent "blends" all at a ROCK bottom price of UNDER EIGHT BUCKS FOR THE COMBO!
Talk about SCORCHIN' hot deal! Outstanding service - Will refunded me the difference between the acutal shipping cost, and "charged" shipping from ebay - without even having to ask! Wicked fast shipping - this arrived DAYS before items I purchased 3-4 days earlier... mighty impressive. Only gripe.... the labels on the A/S are horrid. When you get a splash of water on them, they are immediatly ruined... but hey did I mention, the combo is under $8?

I can't wait to try the "emerald" soaps I got.

Getting back to this particular soap - VERY weird stuff... it lathers - as you can see by the picture, however when applying it to your face - it doesn't "puff up" like most shaving creams, and develop a foamy lather, it creates a VERY, VERY thick, lubricating, moisturizing merengue. What really peaked my interest in this product, is most shea based soaps - can't lather worth a damn, and when they do lather, they dry out immediatly... Will claimed they didn't dry out in the ebay auction. Well - I was curious - I bit, and hot damn.... they do NOT dry out. You put lather on yoru face, wait 10 minutes, and every bit is still there.

The aftershave lotion is A+. One of the best I have tried. Combats irritation, moisturizes, and FULLY sinks into your skin. Think T&H classic balm - with better scents and ZERO grease/film left on your skin. For $8 for the combo... it is a steal. Get - them - while - you - can!

Link to his ebay store...
http://stores.ebay.com/Will-Gs-place

Latest reviews

I'll have to try it.
Unfortunately no :frown:
Does this store still exist?

Item information

Added by
joel
Views
Reviews
Last update