crackstar

WARS shaving cream. Imported from Poland

Average User Rating:
0.2/5,
  • Last September, I had met a gentleman on the Wetshavers Group forum living in Poland, who was telling me that Wars (pronounced VARS) is his favorite shaving cream for a long time. He offered to send me a tube to try out and after making the arrangements, the tube arrived with a second tube of another Polish-made shaving cream. When I opened the tube, the lemony, fresh scent delighted me, and the lather pleased me as well. It gave me a great smooth shave, and my skin felt comfortable and well-moisturized. A few weeks later, he sent me a whole bunch more of this nice cream. Price-wise, it's cheap, and it lathers just as well as many expensive brands. I think it deserves a thumbsup. :thumbup1: I just don't know why it doesn't come in a box.:confused:

Jeff

Recent User Reviews

1. Valdi
    5/5,
    "For the price you can not beat it. I'm a Polish li"
    Pros - Price,quality of shaving with.
    Cons - None
    For the price you can not beat it. I'm a Polish living in Canada and I pay for it .......$1. The sent is amazing, really strong cologne type of. Lather is thick and slickly. It lathers extremely easy. Small amount of the cream goes long way. Highly recommended.
    Price:
    5/5,
    Scent:
    5/5,
    Quality:
    5/5,
    Efficacy:
    5/5,
    Packaging:
    4/5,
    Latherability:
    5/5,
    Moisturizing Properties:
    5/5,
  2. NexlevMM
    3/5,
    "Great shave cream, just not slick enough for me an"
    Pros - Smells great, Lathers easy.
    Cons - Not that slick
    Great shave cream, just not slick enough for me and left me with a bunch of missed spots. YMMV
    Price:
    5/5,
    Scent:
    5/5,
    Quality:
    5/5,
    Efficacy:
    1/5,
    Packaging:
    4/5,
    Latherability:
    5/5,
    Moisturizing Properties:
    1/5,
  3. ShaveAddict
    0/5,
    "I tried that cream not long ago, got it from Polan"
    I tried that cream not long ago, got it from Poland and paid about 2 dollars for the tube.
    First for the packaging, it looks good , nothing special but the tube looks good.
    For the scent well, it reminds me a bit of the slovak Barbus soap, but a bit better.
    The cream lather like crazy , only a little dot in your shave bowl and your set for a 3 pass shave.
    And the cream is quite moisturizing , so you can't ask for more from that 2 dollars tube.
    I highly recommend it.
    Price:
    5/5,
    Scent:
    4/5,
    Quality:
    5/5,
    Efficacy:
    5/5,
    Packaging:
    5/5,
    Latherability: