What's new

Vulfix 374

a decent brush but mine has been shedding a hair a day for several weeks
this is my first badger brush, before this i was using a boar and i have to say WOW what a difference. this baby lathers with very little effort. it works well on hard soaps and creams. if your not wanting to spend a lot of money, but want a great brush this is the one for you.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
D
Vulfix sells small drip stands for £4, so you shouldn't have to resort to the Home Depot for wet shaving material ;)
I bought mine from www.royalshave.com which was the best price I could find for this brush. $54. USD. My prior brush was a Vulfix "pure badger" and this 374 one is a "super badger". Wow, what a major difference. This 374 is softer and lathers better. I think these brushes are made very well and are priced reasonably. Much better than paying for some fancy name brand.

One thing I wish these brush manufacturers would do is make some sort of hook or some device to be able to hang the brush with the bristles down. I guess it's their way of wanting you to pay tons of money for a silly stand. Hence the reason for the lower mark in Ergonomics

My solution?: I use super Velcro (the grey kind you can find at Home Depot) and tape it to the bottom of the brush and to whatever horizontal ledge you have. Works awesome......how easy is THAT!?
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
1.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
1.00 star(s)
For about $50.00 usd one can have a great all around brush. it's super badger hair, very dense and lathers like there's no tomorrow. Handmade in England. After 4 months of use, its shed maybe 3 hairs. What's not to love?!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)