What's new

Vitos After Shaving

Pros: Great face feel, wonderful scent
Cons: Boring product label, could use a more original name
This is a classic. And the price is absolutely right for 400ml. I don't know if it's the added glycerin, but I love the "powdery" feel of this AS.
The scent is spicy and sweet, with a slight citrus hint. Not lasting the whole day, unfortunately.
Summarising; absolutely recommended!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Love this AS. I have been using it for 2 yrs now and about to finish my 2nd bottle with a 3rd in the cabinet. It is a part of my regular rotation. Goes on with a refreshing citrus aroma that can also clear the sinuses in a sensual way. Very short lasting moderate burn that dries down to a long lasting powdery clean scent. It does not conflict with any fragrance later applied.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
0.00 star(s)
Pros: scent prize-quality
Vitos_After_ShavING. I paid € 15.75 ($ 21) for a 400 ml bottle.That is € 3.9 ($ 5) per 100 ml. ____________________________________________________________________________ A really good prize. The quality is really good, but not flawless. Compared to Floid it is not as good, but it is anything but bad. I don't have razor burn often, and even if I do it's not severe. But due to experimenting with blades>new R41 I had some mild burn (stupid Green 7'O Clock), bad for me, good for this review. It did help. Even though there is no menthol. Not that it really cooled, but it stopped the very mild itch I had and the generally irritated feeling disappeared quickly. Scent. Wow. I mean, wow! As powdery as it gets. Really, really powdery. Where Floid is a bit more spicy this one is a bit more powdery. I really, really love this scent. If you love powdery, classic & barbershop scents, then is probably the ultimate. If you hate it you will be in "old man smell hell". It has alcohol in it so I left that one untouched. This is a really good aftershave. I like to make a analogy: when compared to soaps Vitos is like Proraso while Floid is like Cella. When looking only at quality one is better then the other. But when you add everything up, then not so much anymore. Proraso has a fantastic price/quality ratio, so does Vitos. Adding everything up, one is not much better then the other, IMO, just different. And trust me, you'll want to own them BOTH. ____________________________________________________________________________ INGREDIENTS: alcohol denat, aqua, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, parfum, simethicone, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, linalool, citral, CI 16255, CI 19140.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)